Thursday, February 19, 2015

neaklaces

hello everybody ,
I have been thinking a lot about what im gonne wirte in my first post
however ,I have been busy these days paprering myself for an importnat exam in history until yesterday , but I had got some time to shot my neaklesses collection. 
so I hope you would get a "shot" of inspeartion.

*a lot of my neaklaces are from a store in israel called topten 
I cheaked out their widesite (wich is written in hebrew) and I dont think they do deliveries to others country or if they even sell items online.





                                                     a neaklace I bought in a trip to arantina




                                               a neaklace from the store"top-ten" here in israel



                   
                                                               another neaklace from top-ten





                                                           neaklace : topten
 



                                                         neaklace: topten 




                                               lucky bone neaklace from forever 21




                                             another neaklace I bought doring my trip to argntina
                                             I actualy bought that at an art fair in the town I was born.



                                       
                                              a neaklace from forever 21



                                     
                                             another neaklace from top ten




                                            I have bought this neaklace a while ago at a local
                                            store in my town.


                                       
                                              a neaklace set from topten


                                             
                                                 a neaklace from topten

                                             
                                       
                                             a neaklace from topten




                                             another neaklace from forever21



                                             again , but now for the last time, another neaklace
                                             from topten

                                       
                                     
                                               and that's it !


I just can't hold myself from telling you about what Im gonna wirte next 
I want to wirte a blog about my big passion- my dream - how my dream built out and how im planning to make this dream to come true (clue : I want to work as a fashion designer -what a suprise!)
and in this weekend im planning to do a quiqe photoshot around my town and post it in the blog (if the weather is fine).

I hope you enjoyed this post

nuriel♥



32 comments:

  1. love all of them, especially the choker!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are soo pretty! Love the pointy stone one.

    xo,

    Emma
    http://www.sassystreet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lucky bone neaklace its my fav!! Love your blog ;)

    XX

    http://bellerivoli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice collection of necklaces .. neck wear really adds to the persona of the women , we have an online store , please come and visit us : www.superbdealz.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute wishbone necklace, i love dainty pieces

    xx Angie | http://thefashionfuse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many pretty necklaces!! I don't own as much as you but now I want to go out and buy a few!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous necklaces
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute necklaces, I love the ones from top ten!

    http://kelliemiyoko.blogspot.com

    x Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’m in love with your blog! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos!
    p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh they are absolutely gorgeous! I especially love the third one, it looks like something from a fairy tale : ) Good luck with your blog and your dream!
    xx,
    Céline blogging on http://smultronstaellen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice collection! It's so nice to have such variety. And your blog is very cute. I like your cactus background!

    http://littlegrimoire.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete